This video describes the proper technique for carving while on skis. The video starts with a time lapse video of riding up a ski lift. The instructor demonstrates how to use the edges of your skis to dig them into the snow so your skis carve into turns. Leaning your knees into the turn will engage the edges with the snow. The instructors goes through several drills and demonstrates how to turn in both directions. By keeping your knees align and your inside ski slightly forward in the turn, your skis will carve through the snow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades