This is a tutorial on quick waxing your skis. Remove grip wax with putty knife. Go down both edges of the tracking groove. The classic wax demo performed by Ihor from Olympia Cycle & Ski on St. Mary's Road Winnipeg. You can do the putty knife technique on any skis. Don't put too much wax remover on the ski. Do the side walls as well. This is great to get your skis hot waxed for a smooth and fast downhill run. Applying glide wax will make your skis go super fast. You need a waxing iron. Don't smoke it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades