Work on turns for skiing over bumps or moguls. Learn skiing tips and techniques in this video lesson from a ski instructor. Take action: re-center on uphill foot, practice ouch, tip, drift, and flatten skis, don't rush middle of turns, and be patient. Bill, the host of this how-to video from Live Strong, is a former world-class freestyle competitor and elite coach. He is now the indoor ski simulator coach at the Aspen Club and Spa at John Clendenin's Ski Doctors. Laurie is a long-time aspen resident and former ski racer, she has done video and photo shoots for aspen skiing company, obermeyer and others. An avid skier, cyclist, snowshoer, and a devoted mother of two, Laurie lives for the great outdoors. She is now a realtor in aspen with morris and fyrwald real estate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades